Friday, December 25, 2015

Paloma tankless water heater C4 56 error

Couples days ago, my Paloma tankless water heater got the C4 56 flashing error code. Hot water never comes out from the faucet anymore. I searched the web and found no solution to the Paloma tankless C4 56 flashing error code issue. So, I tried to resolve it by myself.

The solution is: Restart the water heater.

How? Unplug the power plug and wait 5 seconds. Plug it back.

Then, the water heater is up and running again.

This is not cool that the cause is not found yet. It is good that it buys me sometime to find another solution or shop another one. Yay!

Hope this solution works for you too. If it works for you, please leave a comment. :)

9 comments:

  1. OMG! I had to leave a comment since I Googled and found your answer, and did exactly you told, and it's fixed! Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked for me. Thanks for putting up the issue on the internet. Heating and Cooling Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my case, it shown C4 15 flashing. After turning off and on, it works again but for a while it recurrents the failure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this, this solved the error straightaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent information. My 17 year old heater was just fixed by this method. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ThankYou! It’s workable for my 20 years old heater 😆

    ReplyDelete